We invite you to take part in the work of the international scientific and practical conference “Professionalism of a teacher: psychological and pedagogical support for a successful career”. The conference will be held from 05 to 07 May 2021 in Yalta.
The organizers of the conference are: V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Humanities and Education Science (branch) Academy of V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University in Yalta, Russian Academy of Education, Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank (Republic of Belarus), Belarusian State University (Republic of Belarus); Institute for Population and Humanitarian Studies of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (Bulgaria), Schiller International University, Heidelberg (Germany); Bursa Uludag University (Turkey); Ariel University (Israel); Institute of Education “Higher School of Economics”; Herzen University; Dagestan State University; Chechen State Pedagogical University.
The work of the conference is aimed at providing an opportunity for scientists and representatives of educational institutions to summarize the results of the latest achievements in the field of pedagogy, psychology, higher professional education, to discuss the directions of psychological and pedagogical support for the successful career of teachers, to establish useful links between partners for future interaction.
Respectfully, Organizing Committee 2021
- Problems and prospects of higher psychological and pedagogical education;
- Psychological and pedagogical support of the professional development of an individual in the system of humanitarian education;
- Psychologist’s professionalism: priority areas of development and modern challenges;
- Professional success of education managers: psychological and pedagogical criteria and determinants;
- Career stages: from student to teacher-professional;
- Practice-oriented training of future specialists in the field of preschool and primary general education;
- Health culture of a teacher (personal and professional aspects);
- Preparation of specialists for work in an inclusive educational environment;
- Psychological and pedagogical aspects of distance learning in professional training of specialists for digital economy;
- Topical issues of training of art specialists;
Working languages of the conference: Russian and English
The materials of the Conference will be published in the publication SHS Web of Conferences (индексируется Web of Science) – https://www.shs-conferences.org/
The scientific articles submitted for publication must correspond to the topic of the conference, reflect the results of research carried out by the authors personally, have originality, relevance and scientific novelty.
The texts of articles translated by the Internet are not accepted for review.
When writing articles, it is necessary to be guided by the basic requirements for international scientific publications, since the international databases Scopus and WoS independently decide on the indexing of each individual article. The publisher of the journal and the organizing committee of the conference do not influence on the decision of international databases on the indexing of a particular article.
Application form and article text:
- Application (see the example).
- Text of the article (see the example).
- Submission of articles and applications till March, 20, 2021
- Peer review results till March, 25, 2021
- Payment of registration fees till April, 23, 2021
- Conference program till April, 15, 2021
- Conference holding May, 05-07, 2021
The registration fee is paid only after the receiving of the notification about the inclusion of the report into the conference program, but no later than April, 23.
In case of a significant change in the exchange rate of the ruble against the euro, the organizing committee reserves the right to change the registration fee for paying for English-language publications, but no later than April 23, 2021.
The secretary of the Conference
Rudakova Olga Alexandrovna
Phone Number: +7 (978) 85 32 144